2022 Open Enrollment Information
Please find important Open Enrollment information below.
If you prefer printed copies, please visit the HR office.
- Open Enrollment for the 2023 Plan year will be: 8:00 AM Monday, December 5th – 5:00 PM Friday, December 16th, 2022.
- Elections made during this period will apply to the 2023 Plan Year: 1/1/23 – 12/31/23.
- This Open Enrollment period applies to all voluntary benefits, (dental, vision, etc.) AND medical coverage.
- A new “2023 Non-Tobacco & Non-Marijuana User Certification Form” must be turned in by 5:00 PM on 12/16/22 to receive the premium discount for 2023.
- If you are NOT making ANY changes to your current insurance coverage, you DO NOT need to complete the online enrollment. Your current coverage will roll forward to 2023.
- If you ARE making ANY changes to your current insurance coverage you MUST complete the online enrollment before 5:00 PM on 12/16/22.
- Changes not submitted by this deadline will not be processed. You will not be able to make any changes until Open Enrollment next year, or until you have a qualifying life event.
Please use the link below to access the updated premium incentive policy for the 2023 Plan Year
This form must be returned by 5:00 PM on 12/16/2022 to receive the premium reduction for the 2023 plan year.
If you need a printed copy, please visit the HR office.
Please use the link below to access a break down of costs and spend limits for the 2023 Health Plan
Please use the link below to access a summary of what the 2023 plan covers and cost examples.
Please use the links below to access information and rates for the Critical Illness Insurance policy.
Please use the link below to access information and rates for the Short-Term Disability Insurance policy.
- Please note the rate increases for the 2023 Plan Year
Please use the link below to access information and rates for the Voluntary Life Insurance policy.
- Please note the rate increases for Employee and Spouse coverage for the 2023 Plan Year.
- There is no change to Child Coverage rates.
- Please note that effective 1/1/2023 Voluntary Life and Voluntary AD&D Coverage will be offered as a joined benefit. Voluntary Life will no longer be available as a stand-alone benefit.