Our staff of four licensed professional engineers and eight degreed draftsmen in conjunction with Computer Aided Design software enables us to offer design assistance. Our highly trained shop workers and automated processes ensure the highest quality end product.
F. Joe DeLong, III: President and Chairman of the Board (1984); President Metal Products, Inc. (1984)
- Responsible for all activities of the plant, including all corporate activities.
- Counsel and Board Member, DeLong’s, Inc., Metal Products, Inc. and Metal Culverts, Inc.
- Carson, Monoco Law firm – 3 years
- Private Law Practice as sole practitioner – 6 years
- B.A. – English, University of Notre Dame (1972)
- J.D., University of Missouri/Columbia (1975)
- Admitted to Missouri Bar and Federal District Court for West District of Missouri (1976)
- Recipient Missouri Bar President’s Award (1981)
- Vice Chairman Missouri Bar Commercial Law Committee (1989)
- Member Cole County and American Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers Association
E. Morgan DeLong Costello: Vice President of Legal and Business Operations (2015)
- Responsible for all legal and general business activities.
- JD., Washington University in St. Louis
- M.L.A in Management, Harvard University
- BS. in Business Administration, University of Missouri/Columbia
- Five years of Boeing experience
- Other experience with Emerson Electric Company, Polsinelli, and Missouri Court of Appeals – Eastern District
- Admitted to Missouri Bar and Federal District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Missouri
- Email: MorganC@delongsinc.com
Robert J. Bachta, Executive Vice President and General Manager (1991)
- Assists the President. Responsible for all activities in the plant. Member of Executive Management.
- P.E. (Connecticut and Missouri)
- B.S. Civil Engineering from Brown University (1975)
- Worked for the Standard Structural Steel Company, Inc., in Newington, Connecticut for 16 years
- Worked in engineering, drafting, production and as lead estimator.
- Email Address: BobB@Delongsinc.com
Gary W. Wisch, Vice President of Engineering (1982)
- Responsible for establishing and administering: Engineering and drafting policies, Coordinating drafting duties, and Maintaining aspects of the Quality Management System.
- P.E. (Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, and Indiana)
- Member of Executive Management.
- Member of the Quality Committee.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from University of Missouri/Columbia (1982)
- M.S. in Engineering Management, University of Missouri/Rolla
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector
- Email Address: GaryW@Delongsinc.com
Darrin B. Kelly, Vice President of Operations (1994)
- Management Representative to AISC.
- Member of Quality Committee.
- P.E. (Missouri)
- Works with Exec. V.P. on facilities upgrades and equipment purchases.
- Assist the V.P. of Engineering with Drafting Department.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from University of Missouri/Columbia (1993)
- Seven years experience in residential construction
- Structural Sales Engineer for 17 years with DeLong’s, Inc.
- Email Address: DarrinK@Delongsinc.com
Morris F. Wilde: Sales Manager (1987)
- Responsible for establishing and administering all sales policies, procedures and personnel.
- Associate degree in drafting from Linn Technical College (1987)
- Worked in DeLong’s Engineering and Drafting Department for 3 years
- Email Address: MorrisW@Delongsinc.com
Steve Boeckmann: Traffic Manager (2000)
- Responsible for coordinating all outgoing shipments
- B.S. in Petroleum Engineering from University of Missouri-Rolla (1984)
- M.S. in Engineering Management
- Thirteen years trucking experience
- Email Address: SteveB@Delongsinc.com