DeLong’s, Inc. has positions at our headquarters in Jefferson City, Missouri and our plant in Sedalia, Missouri. Our motto “Pride in our People – Pride in our Products” was chosen as an appropriate reflection of the high quality reputation we enjoy, due to the knowledge, excellence, and productivity of the people who work with us. We are always searching for talented individuals to help us build our expertise and business. If you have skills, knowledge and experience to share, we would like to have you on our team.
We offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits, and a teamwork environment. Our generous benefits package includes a pension plan, profit sharing plan, paid vacation and holidays, health and life insurance, as well as employee wellness programs.
Some of our current openings are listed below, but please send your resume regardless. We are always accepting applications from individuals who possess general welding and/or fabrication experience. We may have future openings in your field, and we would like an opportunity to speak with you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Thank you in advance for your interest in DeLong’s, Inc., and we look forward to speaking with you in the near future.
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Strong organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and time-management skills are required.
- Heavy machine operation and/or fabrication experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as automated welders, brakes, shears, cutting torches, and drill presses.
- Grind, hammer, and chip workpieces to prepare for welding, cutting, bending, and straightening.
- Use internal blueprints and procedures to verify conformance of welding and production processes to specifications.
- Utilize overhead cranes to safely move product within the facility.
- Perform all functional aspects of steel fabrication as directed, including grinding, blasting, cutting, bending, welding, fitting, and assembly.
Save the Application on your computer before filling out the form.
Interested parties should send their application and resume including desired position and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 479
Jefferson City, Missouri 65102
DeLong’s, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.