DeLong’s, Inc. is diligently monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and following official guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and federal, state, and local authorities. The health and safety of our team members, customers, and industry partners is our highest priority.
Our production facilities remain fully operational. Our manufacturing, customer service, and deliveries are not interrupted due to the COVID-19 situation. Based on recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and federal, state, and local authorities, we are implementing the following suggested practices to protect our workforce and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Suspending retail walk-in business at all DeLong’s, Inc. locations. We will be receiving and processing orders via phone or email. Please see below for specific contact information:
- Retail sales: Craig Buechter (firstname.lastname@example.org, 573.690.9853)
- Structural sales: Roy Wilde (email@example.com, 573.619.9109) or Keith Baylous (firstname.lastname@example.org, 573.808.0577)
- Bridge sales: Morris Wilde (Morrisw@delongsinc.com, 573.619.7439) or Tanner Genenbacher (Tannerg@delongsinc.com, 217.371.8479)
- Only non-employees who have previously scheduled meetings essential to the function of the business will be permitted on the premises.
- On-site applications will not be permitted. Applications may be obtained on the DeLong’s, Inc. website and submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Team members who are able to perform a substantial amount of their functions remotely are being encouraged to do so.
- Educating team members regarding CDC best practices for behavior and hygiene.
- Using virtual communication (phone, email, etc.) whenever possible and suspending all non-essential business travel.
- Expanding cleaning and sanitation protocols according to CDC and OSHA recommendations.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and update our policies based on guidance from public health authorities. We remain committed to keeping our team members, customers, and industry partners safe and informed as the situation evolves.
We are thankful for our dedicated team members, customers, and industry partners. We sincerely appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation during this dynamic and changing situation.